Top 5 Workout Classes in Huntsville
January 30th, 2020 by admin
With the first month of 2020 coming to an end, you’re probably either just starting to get into your workout routine, or maybe you haven’t quite started on a fitness trend. Regardless, we’re here to help you stay on track or get motivated to start working out again! Here’s our review of the top fitness classes in Huntsville:
- Zoom Indoor Cycling– Described as “Huntsville’s Best 45-Minute Workout”, this high-energy cardio session is no joke! Their fun atmosphere of lively music and dimmed lighting makes you feel as if you’re having a dance party out with friends rather than a boring workout in a bland room. The Instructor’s guides for challenging hills, sprints, and intervals will definitely have you feeling accomplished, and shredding fat in no time!
- Pure Barre Huntsville– While some might assume this class is more of a mild workout class for girls, they would be mistaken! This class will have you feeling a different kind of sore. Each class aims to lead you through a series of low-impact yet high-intensity movements. Although each movement is based on tiny pulses versus a large range of motion with heavy weights, these tiny pulses strengthen and lengthen the muscles in a completely different way! These classes will have you feeling lean and toned, without the bulk from heavy weights.
- Iron Tribe Fitness- Working out just got more exciting with Iron Tribe’s spin on group classes! This 45-minute HIIT workout consists of cardio, strength, and resistance in a fun and fast paced environment! If you’re looking for a class that incorporates more of a team dynamic and an opportunity to meet new fitness friends along the way, this is the class for you!
- Orange Theory Fitness– This intense, one-hour workout class, incorporates everything necessary to burn calories and tone muscles! In an effort to even out cardio and strength, half the class is spent running or jogging on the treadmill, while the other half consists of rowing and weightlifting. Although the goal of each session is to help members feel accomplished by their own personal efforts, Orange Theory offers a sense of community by revealing a list of each individuals calories burned in that session, ranked from highest to lowest. It creates friendly competition seeing where you ranked on the list of calories burned, and pushes you to work harder to beat your rank from the previous session!
- Light On Yoga Fitness– Whether you’re looking for a way to start your day off fresh with meditation or looking to unwind from a hectic day at work, this studio offers the perfect variety of classes to leave your worries behind and focus on the present! Not only does this studio offer a range of yoga fitness classes, but they also offer barre classes to fire up your strength. They believe the combination of yoga and barre are truly the pair to produce incredible results!
There you have it! These are the top workout classes to try out in Huntsville! If you’re new to the area and realize you’ve discovered some amazing workout classes, but still haven’t found a place you consider “Home”, look no further than Virtuoso! Call or schedule a tour with us today!